drop1@14.
Completed another series today, I mean, its progression to finally reach this far and to actually complete the draft of the series. There are a total of 18 series that I have completed.
As mentioned earlier for the following 5 series.; there will be a special event for all them that is brainstorming and recruiting of talent. Though, I will possibly not recruit anyone until the remaining round of 16. The reason this pertains to this blog, is that I will post the inspirations here in some type of manner. That have not decided on format as these projects have links to visual elements on tumblr and other sites, It will probably be a series of images and links.
As mentioned earlier for the following 5 series.; there will be a special event for all them that is brainstorming and recruiting of talent. Though, I will possibly not recruit anyone until the remaining round of 16. The reason this pertains to this blog, is that I will post the inspirations here in some type of manner. That have not decided on format as these projects have links to visual elements on tumblr and other sites, It will probably be a series of images and links.
Comments
Post a Comment