Long story of Zino.

Way back in 2002, the story of Zino began when I decided I would become a storyteller and create my own shows and comics. However, I realized that getting my ideas down was most important because I would not be able to make it reality right then and there because I simply did not know how to make a comic book professionally. In 2004, I entered the Reading Rainbow Competition in 2004 and became a finalist because of the story based on ideas I had formed in 2003. To say it was more structured than other stories but not perfect.
     In 2004, I created new ideas like Universe Express and another I will not mention here. Then I swiftly changed into many series over the years that seemed not to get accomplished till in 2009, I got tired of living in such a bad way. I devised plans to write all the ideas of my series. And by 2013, I had done that for all my original ideas and my new ideas. However, after doing that writing process for 4 years. I did not know what to do. However, that did not stop me from discovering the golden road to fulfillment. The story of that adventure is too long to write about in the space, I want this message to be.
Now, I have completed 11 series that I very well could make a lot of money off of. But I have decided I can not let my projects go untended to or they will be lost and all my work will have be for naught.
For weeks I have been confused as to where I should go with the new drafting process.
Looking back on the past, Zino is the heart of the entire thing. The 11 were just a part of the entire thing. The ten remaining for comics besides Zino, the other part of the body. So I will finally complete Zino after 12 years waiting to accomplish it in a quality form.
I hope you get to see it in the following year amongst 20 other series.

Comments

Popular Posts