France Noodle is completed.
Yeah, France Noodle is now completed and now I have split the projects into different groups referring to their books and content contained. I put all the high content stories in one place and I will take them on first to increase my speed.
First team one and then team five and shortly after or some time later, team five and then team 2 and then team 4 and then finally team three. I will not provide a record of stories involved in the team format but they are same as the last time except with France Noodle gone.
Here is a quick look.
saho lonely
First team one and then team five and shortly after or some time later, team five and then team 2 and then team 4 and then finally team three. I will not provide a record of stories involved in the team format but they are same as the last time except with France Noodle gone.
Here is a quick look.
saho lonely

Comments
Post a Comment