Class is over

 Continuing the project is that ultimately I would like to use my ultimate method  but I am not going to show that in the blog for free. This project can only be completed the only the main way I do it now and ultimately there's no free path to complete this final assignment and so ultimately it's like a paid content thing.

I harken back to the fact that I have not actually covered anything about when I actually went to college during this time. Cuz I was so focused on the actual material I was going to put out that I probably haven't done it as good of a job as the last semester in things. 

Hate to say that there is a high matrix between reality and your dreams. That somewhat there is an illusionary thing that can be real somewhere else but non-existent here and ultimately can fall into traps thinking that you have got the girl or the one many times over and it just follows your hands like sand. However, this comic book method it's not like that I'm not selling snake oil or false realities that cannot be achieved because people are not who they are. Or refuse to become good people. Believe it or not a person actually has to work to become a good person it just doesn't happen through faith or some b******* it happens to accountability and doing actions that actually are consistent with being a good person.

The greater thing is that last year when I posted on Reddit all you can see is just a bunch of racists and idiots  decrying my method as a scam. Technically I was going to do the the slow route but ultimately no. The slow route  it's where you use the smaller.   methods. The 4x4 method and the such this ideal is most visual. You speak of personal circumstance the why why cannot just post it is because I work so hard for it while everyone else was playing in college this is what I was doing and it changed my life. And what I could be possible of. I have been able to revive all works in less than the time it would usually wouldn't have taken to do it the traditional way. 

Do you understand that to write something takes like to write something takes 4 weeks or some s***. For me to even write all the words for me it took 2 years when I was a little kid when I was basically in my teenage years 15 16 to do this to do everything. Basically when I was in 9th grade it took me until 11th grade to complete all the works I wanted to create in a random format and then you're thinking to yourself then what. Many people don't understand how stupid and idiotic most people are. For me my perspective as it created a person who actually created books that may be unpublished and other written works but also are unpublished it's because I see shot collaboration from a greater world of writers and creators that doesn't exist. Most of these people are in my in my sincere opinion evil narcissistic and the most closed-minded me me me people on the face of the Earth and pretty much they they are so entitled to their opinion that you can't tell them any other ways and have some weird hate for me for being me it's almost as if racism so hate and ultimately f*** you. I understand people that have a network of rumors and things they listen to and ultimately that's not my fault. Whatever people tell you is a lie just so they can manipulate you and you're dumb for that. And this is when your parents are against you they're not actually actively trying to help you did not helping you find people they don't care about your ambitions. 

I was watching this stupid ass show called Rock The block. There's this football dude on there who literally said I never did my own laundry. I'll be like what the f***. I have been doing my own laundry since I was 10. Or rather whatever age I was in 7th grade. Dude dude is a privileged spoiled brat who honestly was so supportive in his football dream by his parents that he literally treated so good. Even to this day he don't do it on laundry because his maid does it for him wow.  This is the grave disparity in this country that football is okay for black people to do but writing and creating is not it's ultimately frowned upon and ultimately no one's going to tell me otherwise ultimately when I went to that college you understand that no one actually truly know that was a creative and if they didn't they didn't like it because they're racist. 

Everyone is entitled to their own to their own reality but imagine if I was entitled to my own reality having the knowledge of certain things and the ability to cause people real harm to people who do things that are Spirit upon by this rumor system and ultimately try to shape the perception in the perception of a person in his romantic circle or they say the people he could date in the track from it when he's not doing anything to anybody and ultimately does not dating anybody but yet you got people who are so racist they want to take all the perspective woman away by saying oh yes and just trying to bombard and then bastard social network so that he has nothing at the end of the day and everyone accepts racism and that's what they want things to be like. But no f*** you. Some people just don't understand that they are not the the makers of the world that it's not in their f****** business who a dude is with. It's not a crime for me to have sex it's not a crime for me to like a woman and it's not a crime for me to get married either. People will see such fantastical things of me probably and say I I'm not going to be there cuz I'm I like white people so much I hate myself I just want to be a little b****. 

No f****** little b****** here my friends and ultimately f*** all this s*** where people think they can get away with these things and ultimately no one is going to do anything on them after they basically devoid the social contract and basically getting somebody else's business and think they're going to be successful subverting their social life. Like no, it's not happening an ultimately you got to stop you got to have some self-control to say that's not right for me to do to another person you got to say unto yourself I will if I if somebody want to do that to me it would be very bad for you to miss the love of your life just because someone is playing games because they hate black people and think that you look funny as a black person is very  disgusting. 

I find that since Elon musk and these alt right people have taken over Twitter and tiktok that is become a less healthy place of actual good connections and more for people who are support racist idealisms racist dreams and ultimately hate black people and pretty much promotion of idealisms that are harmful to black people and mockery of people who have been long dead of serious illnesses as if to show black people as inferior. Everything is just egoism of racism these days and everyone thinks that's the great path to turn but no it's not. 

You think comics is a healthy space to be in no it's basically the same it's basically the same as the romantic path but ultimately the racism is higher because this time it's not a bunch of of white or Latina woman who are white Latinas who secretly want to bang you and but a bunch of white men who literally think that they own the storytelling method of comics and Oscars and basically think that they are the ones to control and how the medium is used and how it's learned especially when it's not even taught any great form or fashion so that anyone can know of it and it's just a bunch of a bunch of people who are white nationalist in ultimately you know why I choose the invincible thingy for this project it's just a show the corruption of things over time the show the the back side of the things people love. I find myself in a great pit of heresy against these people for not liking the this edgy s*** absolute Batman, invincible, the boys and many more oh and the ultimate marvel storyline.

All these have an ALT right tone in ultimately it is in brand with the with the social silence shift that he's f****** push and ultimately trying to regress things to the point of Oblivion with black people and ultimately I find that this is my fight. I'm saying that for all the black people who like to use their trap music to put to invincible and think that is the best s*** ever oh my God. You literally are supporting a white nationalist. If I think about all the characters in that and that work who get literally who are black. They literally are written off in a terrible way. They are they are disfigured and then they are murdered. The dimensional ability guy is basically mangled so f****** badly by the main character and literally and literally killed in the worst fashion imaginable. In Bulletproof gets the worst ending of all where his girlfriend kills his mother and he kills his father and ultimately his parents never feel sorry for his own circumstance where his brother experimenting on him gives him powers but killing his brother. Anyways he is later mangled so badly we're half his body is burned and decides to keep it for helping Robot. The Batman analog literally is trapped in a dark dimension doesn't appear until the series ends and the only black person who don't get mangled or send to some dark place is Annisa's husband.   Yes he takes care of the children that especially aren't his own. AKA he takes care of the child Anissa raped out of the main character and basically plays into the black nanny stereotype. I am saying in the story it just promotes racism towards black people and that black people can never be the main character unless they are corrupt. 

I watched that FBI show NCIS show and CIA show but you know what these characters in none of these shows have a black main character in the roster in these government intelligence thingies because ultimately we don't want to see want people to know a black people as smart or cunning we don't want to see black people being anything but stupid thugs with no wit and no self conscious but a dumb fuck football player who cannot even do his own laundry. Some people have the audacity to call me pompous but no I am not, people are trying to humble me so badly that they try to eviction rate them and they're very reality of how I see things to break me down into something I they want me to be like my parents and those girls. I won't  allow people to know people to treat me and essentially intentionally lavish way to get self egoism from hostility. Worth from complicity and power from hatred. Here, I will not be harkening upon any racist as a great. Ultimately, the art style is to show how commodified the Coachella experience is and for who it is changing from something for indies into something else and yet an anti black tone too.

Greatly you can say that I really hate that fucking comic and I don't want to champion it. I will champion my own method and that is what you get.

So basically that ends the class. As ultimately I cannot in good conscious put my stuff out there not will people seemingly get the me the credit I am due. The rest will be under a pay wall.  I realized that international comics can be its own class.

Comments

Popular Posts