Polards ultimate

 Polards

A new version of Polards is on the way as really you can say progress starts again from zero. I think it would be stupid to give up on this blog right now. Ultimately my friends, Polards in 2019 was basically made across different books going from note book to printer paper. Later this uniqueness was replaced by completely drawing it on lined paper. I created up to volume 3 like this and published it on gumroad but yet people no one bought or saw it. I gotta tell you that I worked on that version for 3 years till summer 2022. It was very tiring to see that I would have to move mountains to advertise the work but after this long swim a dude did not have that energy. 

In great deals the progress notes were to build hype for the release but literally I know many people only view the site out of spite. Basically are radicals who only come to terrorize and not support. Knowing this confirmed by the lack of sales a dude clearly could not keep posting their plans on Mk Mzodern as it was just feeding the haters. I rather not even get into what you could even be thinking doing this or whatever possibly could motivate you. I really don't give a fuck. All I know is that I was doing Polards in this scrappy manner because of these people until the 2nd volume 2nd attempt in 2020. How these people could never be anything that they say they are. Funny. You basically believe this crap when it could never be real. Forgive my naivety for a minute as I maybe have lead the audience down a bad road. This fake romantic route but a distraction from actual gains and even actual people in a former environment who could give such gains. What can I say ? 🤯 I was betrayed so badly here and there everywhere.

Thinking back to the creation of Polards as it was. As it was just an adaption of stories I used to do in my LEGO playtimes as an early teen. Inspired by the Chaotic card game and animated series in part; the written adaption is not really the definitive version of the story but an early attempt to make all the stories that were had in the playtimes into comics but yet; much was lost. In fact there are many arcs not even included in the work itself and others are shortened. I try not to mention LEGO even though it represents a past I would like to think until they stop being hostile to adults who basically built the company back out of a slump in the 2000s; fuck I would never buy another fucking Lego assholes. Alas, it's to say Polards is larger than what it may seem.

 I know people may want to be entitled to just getting a free work but I am to say even if I did give putt Polards for free then what?! It be basically taken advantage of by people who hate me and pretended they liked me. I am to say there is no proper way to advertise anything aside from a blog low on funds and we'll it seems like hmm; lol- there a few audience members who give a fuck about the work of Polards and even fewer who want to support it. 😂 ! But the thing is that I care. Oh, it was Polards that was going to get the new coat of paint treatment in fall 2016 basically starting a new series that continues from 2016 rather than 2011 when officially the work ends and how the characters have changed and if not the world.

I just ponder how the cityscape of the game Dislyte essentially is the vision I had in my head to a great degree in its cityscape and really much a dude is encouraged. I gotta tell you why a dude would not truly follow the first adaption in fall 2016 is because I did that in fall 2014 really much to a smaller level but a comic is a comic. I would sit in the library and dedicate time to it at the December's start before finals. So much I was thinking about and just really betrayed by people in my faith in them upon fake interest and fake kindness deluding you that you meant anything. Betrayed so that you poisoned cannot get the gold when it's in front of you. Much of the reality of what has truly happened will not be displayed in a low ball manner like I did before. I am done with that. Going onto to bigger things really much and that will be displayed by this ultimate version of Polards. Kudos maybe it's name will be ultimate because the previous version will still exist to be sold. Get 146 pages worth of action and adventure across 30 serials with Polards volume 1.



Comments

Popular Posts