Heart broken

I just don't know much more about this.4
I am tired for.
I am very hurt and tossed in despair
4, you command my death
you poor fucking idiots
I just don't know if I should even continue.


Try to incite the public but the public is in doubt.
The public just does not know how to play.
The public is just horrible I say.

When hard truth appears...
what to even say?
Not one thing.
Not even one thing at all.

I used this to heal myself
but really the time for this
is over at least here.

I have discovered that the one I truly love,
I may never see and they may never really in
true even like me. This was all for nocturnal.
This was all for waste.
But the flamingo is not.
So many people but only some
I find humanity within.
Cannot continue to act like people
can be convinced to be PEOPLE!
Fuck.
I mean fuck you all.
With your primitive cultures,
trash lifestyle and your wasteful living habits.
You may like me when I write songs,
but you will not like me now.
Yes, you the viewer. Are wrong, a part of the problem?
Don't you the world of yours at an end.
A "R". Comes at price to you.
I Cannot even
Henge what is for you in the end.
But it is not this failed romanticism you speak.
But that's all what is left for you.


Comments

Popular Posts