The artemis treech.

The Artemis Trek.

There was a day where upon trying to scribe a comic using my most ultimate method, I found myself feeling ill and just not feeling like even completing the comic. Many industry challenges are health and the manner in which you complete your objectives. Many authors are confined by health and have no reason to continue to advance the status quo or rate comics are even created. Many are just content with how things are.
But people who do not have any cash flow behind them in this pursuit can not be so forgiving or lenient in their creations or things will never get done and you will never amount to anything point standard.( Point standard=to be blunt).
Because no one is motivating you to do this, you are not being paid to do this and basically if you give up, there is not one thing magically that will make you a successful author. Unless, you or someone or both you and someone else put effort into you/and them becoming successful authors.
So I will not make this rookie's mistake.
Its high time to cavalry the remaining series and complete them in their draft forms as carrying the weight of these stories is way too complex  and heavy to even do  constantly over and over.
I cannot continue to carry this burden and nor should anyone else have to .
This burden is complex and heavy and by completing comics in their draft forms and then leading up towards their final forms will increase the overall health of me. In principal function and emotional construction. As there are many people to beat yourself up you do not need to push yourself to the point where you are sick and nearly dead. This is what I have learned.
Over this journey I have journeyed.
In this year alone, I have completed many series in draft in better quality and at a good pace too.Which is why I will hunt down the remaining ideas that I have yet to attempt or have never attempted, in a hunt where the objective is quality, story, variety, insight, atmosphere and speed. Speed is only the by product of creation, so the way of creation will determine the speed. Now, is there a way to combine all these elements so that all are accomplished. Marvel and DC or many artists at all have trouble with these elements, I have troubled with these elements and if anyone who wants to tell a story will trouble with these elements. And they will either overcome them or be swallowed by them or be content with them mediocre in state.
But the way to the journey of a lifetime is quiet easy and I have done it many times, humans and animals do it all the time for a certain process. That is mediation. Of a certain act.
Which can be focused on some other matter and style to be condensed into the working craft which will create a blessed form of art. The objective is to clear the creative slate. That build up everyone who ever creates or has ever lived has, but never uses and for many can come to hamper their way of life by intolerable stress and anxiety, accompanied by fear, self hatred, anger, mockery by others. social abstraction  and just depression purely. There are many people, many artists who have ever lived in human history who never became famous or had their works remembered by the general public. There are many artists who never reach their greatest masterpiece. And what this place intends to do is to make it easier for artists to reach their potential. Yet, I cannot show these works unless in a comic, but there is a game coming where the method will be able to be patented in a tangible working format that displays the working method in a sense. This game will feature many of the characters I will draw into this upcoming event/hunt.  There are two more hunts.
This particular hunt includes Krushre part 1 series.
And later another hunt under this same branch, for all the more complex series in Krushre.
After this a break.
Then reaching the depths of the mountains of violence and majesty, Romu(included here-Roman Girls amongst others).
Also under here are the previously lost/forgotten/not attempted works not completed in the past.
Another break, possibly longer or harder.

Then, last but not least are:
ME project.
Novels
Mk fashion projects
additional special event projects like Cosmica( though Cosmica is not going to be categorized here).
optional fanart projects.( ex: runaways battleworld, Captuial C letter Card Game of 2008).
MK MZODERN
additional projects.

After this of course, I will make comics, but I will be focusing then on keeping down my creations for expanding uncontrollably into a  large collection that is never materialized and publishing the remaining comics and creating 2nd and third media forms for all the comics. But that is for another project.
I usually prefer to draw on paper, but that is not a luxury here.  Part 1 took a lot of paper and Part 2 will likely take even more. So I will cut paper costs where ever needed. Romu will likely be created online or on paper when available.
However the last arc of this project will take a lot of paper, a lot of effort and a lot of will. And a lot of rest.
I would like to get this done before May comes around.
But I will try to make it even before then if possible.
I will be posting here on my progress until I am done.

Comments

Popular Posts