The grey howels attack again.
SS- Serious Say MAXIMUS.
Dear listeners, I hope you're doing well.
But our greatest public adversaries have once come out of hiding to devastate the public again.
So hide out in your homes until the danger is gone.
I mean they could be apart of a government coverup and regulation agency but how knows and who cares for what a certain model wears is more important that the grey howels and their attacks.
Many people end up dead, captured and never seen again and some are said to appear as the killers theirselves. But what is the truth, find on the next episode of Serious Say MAXIMUS with SS/Serious Say Max.
Dear listeners, I hope you're doing well.
But our greatest public adversaries have once come out of hiding to devastate the public again.
So hide out in your homes until the danger is gone.
I mean they could be apart of a government coverup and regulation agency but how knows and who cares for what a certain model wears is more important that the grey howels and their attacks.
Many people end up dead, captured and never seen again and some are said to appear as the killers theirselves. But what is the truth, find on the next episode of Serious Say MAXIMUS with SS/Serious Say Max.
Comments
Post a Comment