Entails of New Project.
So while I am busy putting together Bandar Pitt which is now at 16/40 progress mark, I will continue to draft st a rate of one volume for volume. Meaning, I will create one volume in final and then one volume in draft. That will be the basic format, however I will diverge.
The remaining confirmed projects number 12, this will be Project A12.
The relative new projects number 8, project 8E.
The comedy replacements number 7, project 7sen.
It is not sure when these projects will be done but as they are an important part in keeping up practice in creation, they could go relativity fast even the last two projects who will fit together in the span of one project.
I will also be re-drafting 2013 drafts into the 4 square format. This includes a wide majority of graphic novels introduced in 2013 and 2014. Like Coney Erish and Dream One:Newyork. Eventually, I will change the Slayers of Wolve into a graphic novel .
The remaining confirmed projects number 12, this will be Project A12.
The relative new projects number 8, project 8E.
The comedy replacements number 7, project 7sen.
It is not sure when these projects will be done but as they are an important part in keeping up practice in creation, they could go relativity fast even the last two projects who will fit together in the span of one project.
I will also be re-drafting 2013 drafts into the 4 square format. This includes a wide majority of graphic novels introduced in 2013 and 2014. Like Coney Erish and Dream One:Newyork. Eventually, I will change the Slayers of Wolve into a graphic novel .
Comments
Post a Comment