One little last thing...

I left her with one little last thing
that she could surely sing
one little last thing
can you guess what it is?

Its a cry in disguise-as a living thing
Its a cry in disguise as a living thing!!!!!
GO!GO! LET ME SING YOU
ONE LAST LITTLE THING!
ONE LAST LITTLE THING!
 I can't believe I left you broken heart-ed!
One last little thing! One last little thing!

One last little thing-you will always sing
one last little thing-this pretty little beat will
mirror me and lift you off your feet and leave
you satisfied-oh-O!!!
O!-O!

 Its a cry in disguise-as a living thing
Its a cry in disguise as a living thing!!!!!
GO!GO! LET ME SING YOU
ONE LAST LITTLE THING!
ONE LAST LITTLE THING!
 I can't believe I left you broken heart-ed!
One last little thing! One last little thing!

 We can't believe! One last little thing!(many voices)
We can't believe! One last little thing!(many voices)
O!!!Yeah. YEAH!!!!
AWWRRRR!

Comments

Popular Posts