GUN SOUL
So we dig and we dig
to put away this person that lived
that lived so well he caused others hell
We'll wish him well but he's in hell and
our good wishes won't do him well.
He's in hell
He's in hell
O he's in hell because of the one with the gun soul
He's so bad he got to let everybody know-
Everyone know he's the one with the GUN SOUL!
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
Everyone knows-well not everyone knows, life is hard but
a dead reality is harder
We really aren't going to go any farther
with this mess
Kiss a girl get her to undress
I tried from getting shut down by un-sight-ful
angels
Now she's no mistress-she knows the buisness
They all cornered me with argument
SHE WILL HELP ME REVENGE MYSELF!
Cause I'm the one, the one, the one,with the Gun Soul
for she revived it in me for kind hopeful sympathy....
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
I'll kiss her down
I'll kiss her down( I'll kiss her down)
And I'll shoot all my enemies down
So I'm right in this town
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
Drunk soul, Drunk soul- I don't got that soul anymore
because of not the angel I seeked for myself to heal myself !
But for the one that was ment to be the one to give me back my
GUN SOUL!!!!
I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm not drunk anymore!
Not, Not, Not drunk anymore!
For what its worth I'm not done for
CAUSE I'm the one with the fighting soul!
GUN SOUL!!!!!
YEAH!
(you fuckers ain't playing with me again!)
to put away this person that lived
that lived so well he caused others hell
We'll wish him well but he's in hell and
our good wishes won't do him well.
He's in hell
He's in hell
O he's in hell because of the one with the gun soul
He's so bad he got to let everybody know-
Everyone know he's the one with the GUN SOUL!
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
Everyone knows-well not everyone knows, life is hard but
a dead reality is harder
We really aren't going to go any farther
with this mess
Kiss a girl get her to undress
I tried from getting shut down by un-sight-ful
angels
Now she's no mistress-she knows the buisness
They all cornered me with argument
SHE WILL HELP ME REVENGE MYSELF!
Cause I'm the one, the one, the one,with the Gun Soul
for she revived it in me for kind hopeful sympathy....
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
I'll kiss her down
I'll kiss her down( I'll kiss her down)
And I'll shoot all my enemies down
So I'm right in this town
Gun soul, Gun soul
I got the gun soul
and you're never gonna get me again
I was drunk but an angel opened my tiny eyes to see
the fight in me! I GOT THE GUN SOUL!
Drunk soul, Drunk soul- I don't got that soul anymore
because of not the angel I seeked for myself to heal myself !
But for the one that was ment to be the one to give me back my
GUN SOUL!!!!
I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm not drunk anymore!
Not, Not, Not drunk anymore!
For what its worth I'm not done for
CAUSE I'm the one with the fighting soul!
GUN SOUL!!!!!
YEAH!
(you fuckers ain't playing with me again!)
Comments
Post a Comment