4. Miranda is a dancer, Kevin Loves her.
Miranda is a dancer!
And Kevin loves her.
She is a dancer and the man, rather
the boy loves her. Not that kind of dancer!
You tavern guys shut up!
Here is Kevin to sing!
Drunk and so hard core punked...
I want to romance her!
I want her to see a future with me.
A future with me!
Or am I just becoming too desperate!?
Or am I just became too decayed
from an emotional system that is so
frayed. I remember when I was so happy.
So happy, so insane but I can't take up with all
of this pain,no Miranda,
So help me out!
HELP ME OUT!
Miranda can dance!
I am no dancer!
But I'll get up and stunt a dance
but it only turns out to prance.
Miranda can dance, I cannot dance.
She can tell the future, I cannot not.
Hopefully she'll pick me.
PICK ME!
YOU'RE KILLING ME!
Give me sympathy.
And Kevin loves her.
She is a dancer and the man, rather
the boy loves her. Not that kind of dancer!
You tavern guys shut up!
Here is Kevin to sing!
Drunk and so hard core punked...
I want to romance her!
I want her to see a future with me.
A future with me!
Or am I just becoming too desperate!?
Or am I just became too decayed
from an emotional system that is so
frayed. I remember when I was so happy.
So happy, so insane but I can't take up with all
of this pain,no Miranda,
So help me out!
HELP ME OUT!
Miranda can dance!
I am no dancer!
But I'll get up and stunt a dance
but it only turns out to prance.
Miranda can dance, I cannot dance.
She can tell the future, I cannot not.
Hopefully she'll pick me.
PICK ME!
YOU'RE KILLING ME!
Give me sympathy.
Comments
Post a Comment