3.I found the future teller.
Miranda meets Simon
and Simon tries to find her
a future himself but she tells
him, I could have done something else
than to save all via a cellar door.
He-the cellar door, leads to a mystical
crystal like floor with edible jello
popping out and more!
And more. I say more.
What is more pictersque and unique is she
says the future. It is bright and they should never
stop trying to get rid of this constant dying
but He! The Cellar door is now gone and it won't be long
before the troops roll in.
Here is Miranda's decision to her worked hard adobe.
"Self Destruct, Darling, I love you so much, better I love the
future better!"
The group of kids roll out and roll in to a forest, a field,
to join the anti-government guild!
The children, a Kevin, a Simon, a Emily, A George and his KIM
shout out, We found the fortune teller.
and Simon tries to find her
a future himself but she tells
him, I could have done something else
than to save all via a cellar door.
He-the cellar door, leads to a mystical
crystal like floor with edible jello
popping out and more!
And more. I say more.
What is more pictersque and unique is she
says the future. It is bright and they should never
stop trying to get rid of this constant dying
but He! The Cellar door is now gone and it won't be long
before the troops roll in.
Here is Miranda's decision to her worked hard adobe.
"Self Destruct, Darling, I love you so much, better I love the
future better!"
The group of kids roll out and roll in to a forest, a field,
to join the anti-government guild!
The children, a Kevin, a Simon, a Emily, A George and his KIM
shout out, We found the fortune teller.
Comments
Post a Comment