2. Stop being a love killer, Kevin.
Me, Amanda
has a bandanna around the eyes of a friend
forcing him to pretend he's in love again
forcing him into a chair and locking him
in to the closet. So he won't get out
when all the lovers come into the restaurant!
He will have to learn to stop being a love killer
or its never gonna get better!
Its never going to get better!
I say, its never going to get better!
His friends simply come in and the show is over for all
the lovers. He comes out and spill their wines all over
each other! And fights with another and another,
till the police and government troops roll in, he's forced to go.
With a girl, a Simon and an armored monkey in tow.
They have nowhere left to go, but I now know,
I'm not Amanda though-I Miranda so.....
has a bandanna around the eyes of a friend
forcing him to pretend he's in love again
forcing him into a chair and locking him
in to the closet. So he won't get out
when all the lovers come into the restaurant!
He will have to learn to stop being a love killer
or its never gonna get better!
Its never going to get better!
I say, its never going to get better!
His friends simply come in and the show is over for all
the lovers. He comes out and spill their wines all over
each other! And fights with another and another,
till the police and government troops roll in, he's forced to go.
With a girl, a Simon and an armored monkey in tow.
They have nowhere left to go, but I now know,
I'm not Amanda though-I Miranda so.....
Comments
Post a Comment