12. A forced marriage! Simon is finally lucky after Yenbon(a).
If you've been forced to be married by a bitter-bitter
fairy than you are in luck, great luck of endless possibilities
I have gotten married,bound by luck
I'm married,I'm bound to this bliss
yes this is bliss
a very great bliss
That I need to mate and kiss.
We will never part!
Let us go down to the bottom
and the tower and their is an evil
lurking wanting
and them friends come saving us.
But I guess I'm too weak too bare
the sudden rejection
is too much for me.
I guess I'm not meant to be romanced
or loved.
I'm not married?!
fairy than you are in luck, great luck of endless possibilities
I have gotten married,bound by luck
I'm married,I'm bound to this bliss
yes this is bliss
a very great bliss
That I need to mate and kiss.
We will never part!
Let us go down to the bottom
and the tower and their is an evil
lurking wanting
and them friends come saving us.
But I guess I'm too weak too bare
the sudden rejection
is too much for me.
I guess I'm not meant to be romanced
or loved.
I'm not married?!
Comments
Post a Comment